Club Member Insurance
Injuries are logged in the Club Injury Journal
Injury Claim Process
- Injury claim forms are now completed online through the claims portal on the FNSW Insurance website.
- The online claim process enables claimants to apply and upload documents and receipts online for quicker processing.
- To lodge an injury claim go to Lodge your Claim online
- The claimant registers and completes the claim form online.
- The Club Declaration and Physician’s Statement forms are both downloaded and printed by the claimant from the claims portal.
- The Club Declarationis completed by the club and is then saved and uploaded to the claims portal by the claimant.
- The Physician’s Statement is completed by the claimant’s Doctor or Specialist and is then saved and uploaded to the claims portal by the claimant.
- Alternatively these documents can be emailed to email@example.com or posted to Gow-Gates Claims, PO Box 4731, Sydney NSW 2001.
Personal Injury Insurance
This insurance provides cover for registered players, match officials and club officials who suffer an injury during official training, games, sanctioned tournaments and events, sanctioned tours and representative matches and travel to or from an official training or game. The main benefits claimable are non-Medicare Medical benefits including ambulance, physiotherapy, chiropractic, dental, private hospital accommodation, loss of income and student assistance.
A summary of the Personal Injury Insurance cover is provided to all players, officials, committee members and volunteers via the on-line registration process in My Football Club. Additional information can be sourced at FNSW Gow-Gates Insurance on FNSW website.
ootball NSW insurance assistance – phone 02 8814 4402